Upskill your team through tailored in-house training.
Akendi's full training curriculum is available for delivery in-house to teams of 4 to 200+
Custom training by UX professionals who 'Teach what they Practice'
Whether you are looking to upskill a global company or just a team of 4, Akendi have a tailored training programme to match. In-house courses are largely based on our public training programme with the content, exercises and examples tailored to your specific context. Training is delivered on-site where ever you are based.
Participants on our individual courses will all receive CPD hours from the CPD Standards Office. Participants are also eligible to sit the relevant certification exam if they have attended all courses of a program's specific curriculum. The exam can be taken in-house, during one of our public training periods or on-line.
Post training coaching and team building support
Introducing UX Thinking into an organisation takes more than just upskilling the existing team. After receiving training, team members will need to be given the space to practice their newly learned skills. The existing team may not have all the skills required (see 'Everybody Thinks UX) or the ability to translate the new skills into new ways of working with the rest of the organisation
Akendi's VXT® concept was developed to help starting UX teams by (temporarily) complementing a team's skills, coach team members to ensure they can learn 'on-the-job' whilst ensuring the highest possible UX delivery quality as well as embed an ISO9241-210. based approach into your organisation's way of working.
By asking Akendi to deliver your in-house training you will:
- Receive training that is fully tailored to your specific business context.
- Contribute to the team's professional development through our CPD acreditation.
- Allow staff to achieve potential certification as a 'Designer', Researcher' or 'Specialist'.
- Receive training from professional who are knowledgable and enthusiastic.
- Tap into Akendi's long-standing expertise in embedding 'Experience Thinking' into an organisation.
- Receive training that adheres to best practice as defined in ISO9241-210.
- Join our large customer base who have received in-house training from the US to Oman.
President Akendi UK
Start the journey to better experiences! Our experience thinking approach is just the beginning.
How can we help you?
President Akendi UK
What our clients are saying
“This is the preliminary thinking and research that gives factual metrics to produce better design.”
IA Research Training
- Web UX Strategy
- Focus Groups
- Experience Mapping
- Ethnographic Field Research
- User & Customer Personas
- Usage Scenarios
- Information Architecture
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Identity
- Mobile UX Design
- Interaction Design
- Website & Portal UX Design
- Product Packaging Design
- Signage Wayfinding
- Usability Testing