Virtual UX Team (VXT®)
Instantly add a UX team to your organisation.
Akendi's Virtual Experience Team concept (VXT®) gives companies access to a full UX team without the long time scales and risks usually associated with building in-house teams.
Immediate access to a team of UX professionals
User Experience Development requires skills such as business analysis, software development, user research, marketing, visual design, etc. A well executed UX project requires a multi-disciplinary team but most organisations can only afford to start with the recruitment of a single 'UX expert' who will be given the responsibilty to 'do it all'.
Akendi's VXT® concept offers an alternative to organisations with the ambition to have in-house UX skills by giving access to a complete UX team on an on-demand basis. This ensures that all aspects of your UX projects are executed to the highest standards from day one.
Build your own team with our support
Akendi will work side-by-side with your team, gradually introducing our ISO9241-210. based UX thinking process into your organisation. Furthermore, working with our UX experts allows your own team to learn 'on the job' without compromising quality. Up-skilling your team can be further accelerated through customised in-house courses based on our well respected training programme.
Over time your team will be able to execute more and more UX activities. If you do have a requirement for additional staff then we can help recruit the right candidate.
Adding a VXT® team to your organisation:
- Gives instant access to all the skills you need to execute your UX projects to the highest quality.
- Brings in a team of professionals to work side-by-side your existing team(s).
- Allows your team to learn 'on-the-job' without compromising delivery quality.
- Helps you build your own UX team support from our UX professionals.
- Reduces the risk usually associated with the traditional approach of hiring a UX 'all-rounder'.
- Ensures your UX process will be based on best practice as defined in ISO9241-210.
- Gives access to a well respected training curriculum that can be delivered in-house to up-skill staff.
- Gives UX a prominent voice as part of your development teams up to board level (VXO).
President Akendi UK
Start the journey to better experiences! Our experience thinking approach is just the beginning.
How can we help you?
President Akendi UK
What our clients are saying
“Great info on UX design that I can apply in my job”
Interaction Design Training
- Web UX Strategy
- Focus Groups
- Experience Mapping
- Ethnographic Field Research
- User & Customer Personas
- Usage Scenarios
- Information Architecture
- Corporate Communications
- Corporate Identity
- Mobile UX Design
- Interaction Design
- Website & Portal UX Design
- Product Packaging Design
- Signage Wayfinding
- Usability Testing